Blockchain Architect - Expert Training
Time & Location
About the Event
This training was designed for technology engineers, software architects and developers who want to deepen their knowledge in different Blockchain architectures and DLT protocols. After the completion of the course and sucessfully passing the examination, participants will receive a certificate issued by Swisscom and Lucerne University of Applied Science and Arts - Information Technology.
After this 2-day training, attendees will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Profound knowledge of 7 major Blockchain protocol's architecture, capabilities and limitations
- Deep understanding of decentralized identity and its functioning across leading blockchain protocols
- Blockchain benchmarking skills related to critical success, development and security factors
- Technical skills through hands-on software and protocol access as well as code review
- Blockchain fundamentals, misconceptions and taxonomy
- Major Blockchain protocol's architecture, capabilities and limitations (Ethereum) Part I
- Major Blockchain protocol's architecture, capabilities and limitations (Ripple and Stellar Lumens) Part II
- Major Blockchain protocol's architecture, capabilities and limitations (Libra, IOTA vs Hedera Hashgraph) Part III
- DevOps for Blockchain
- Deep Dive into Hyperledger Fabric (Key Technical features, Business Case, MSP, Application Flow and Demo)
- Deep Dive into Ethereum (Private Key Management; ERC 20 Tokens) Part I
- Deep Dive into Ethereum (Ethereum smart contract development) Part II
- Components for benchmarking DLTs: Blockchain technical skills.
- Group Exercise - Review the Blockchain Architecture knowledge acquired.
- Early Bird TicketCHF1,275CHF1,2750CHF0
- Standard TicketCHF1,499CHF1,4990CHF0