Ethereum Developer Training
Time & Location
About the Event
In this 3-day Ethereum developer training, you will learn the basics of how to write and test smart contracts. In addition, you will learn how to build a web-frontend which interacts with a smart contract (D-App).
This course equips you with the tools and knowledge required for professional Ethereum development including: VS Code, Truffle, Ganache, Remix, Geth, OpenZeppelin, Etherscan, Rinkeby, Metamask.
You will learn...
- The main concepts and features of the Solidity programming language.
- How to set up a professional development environment with automated tests, coverage, linting, debugging and deployment.
- What possibilities and limitations Ethereum and smart contracts have.
- DApp development. How to connect a web application to a smart contract using web3 and how to host it on decentralized storage.
- How to set up your own private Ethereum network.
This is a hands-on course with several pair programming sessions per day using a TDD (Test Driven Development) approach. We will answer all your individual questions.
- Introduction to Solidity
- Using Remix for smart contract coding
- Setting up the development environment
- Introduction to Truffle and Ganache
- Setting up a private PoA Ethereum Network
- Ethereum in detail: Accounts, Transactions, Gas, EVM
- Writing, compiling, deploying and interacting with smart contracts
- ERC20 Tokens standard
- Automated smart contract deployments to main or test-net
- Web3 decentralized applications and decentralized storage
- Individual or group work on your own project with coaching support
- Project presentations
- Lectures with time for Q&A
- Lots of hands-on practice and coding
- Group work with coaching
- This is a hands-on course with several coding sessions
- Engineering or computer science background
- Basic understanding of what a blockchain is
- We will use Oracle Virtualbox. A laptop with admin access is required. If you've never run VirtualBox before, bring your private laptop. Most corporate laptops have restrictions on virtualization
- If you don't want to use Virtualbox, install: Npm, Truffle, ganache-cli. Mac or Linux OS is preferred
- Original TicketCHF999CHF9990CHF0
- Student TicketCHF499CHF4990CHF0